Italy Bound



Italy has always been one of the country I'd love to visit. Aside from filling my stomach with pizzas, pastas and of course gelato, I've also wanted to infused myself in the Italian lifestyle and culture. I was very fortunate to make this dream came true on my last winter break as a student. For this trip, I have visited Venice, Milan, Florence, Siena and Rome. 

Of all these places, Florence was my favourite. Mostly due to its wonderful nature, food and maybe a little of the wine. Other places were equally amazing, but my if I have to choose, I'll say my least favourite city was Milan. Fashion city you say? Maybe only for fashion week. Venice was the city which fascinate me most. It was beautiful and romantic and has no wheels on the island! Not even a bicycle! The only wheel I found was the one on the trolley which they used to move things around. Nobody ever tells me about it before!   

On the other hand, do you  know that pasta and pizza can really taste so good in Italy? Maybe it's because of the pizzaiolo, or perhaps the dough, but I think it might be because of the place itself. But seriously though, the pizza are beyond words. It makes me wonder what kind of "pizza" have I eaten for the past 20 years. I've also tasted different kind of pastas like Ravioli (for the very first time), which I kind of like it, and also Gnocchi (also the first time), which I do not wish to eat for again. 

Two weeks in Italy just wasn't sufficient. I wished to visit more parts of Italy like Naples, Sicily, Almafi, Cinqueterra and many more. But I have already threw coins into the Trevi Fountain, so I guess I'll be going back to Rome Italy one day? Hopefully. 

I can't wait to share my experience with all of you through my blog post. It might take some time, but I'll try my best to finish it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment