Taylor Swift 1989 World Tour Tokyo

Taylor Swift concert checked. ✓
On the 5th of May 2015, Taylor  Swift launched her #1989WorldTour in Japan at Tokyo Dome. Although I have no luck of getting her first-day-launch ticket, I am over the moon for being able to go to her day 2 performance at the same place. 


Do you know that Japan is the only country in Asia that #1989WorldTour held? Taylor said that she loves her Japanese fans a lot and they (the Japanese fans) always have a special place in her heart, thus she started her tour here in Japan. I mean, who doesn't love the Japanese right? They are so cute and adorable. Being the country in which fashion is a statement, they show their love to Taylor by putting EXTRA effort in all the costumes and makeups inspired by her music video and styles. Not forgetting the sign boards too!

#1
We ♥ Taylor


#2


#3
Black and White

#4

#5


#6
I love this bunch the most


#7
Outside the waiting area


#8
Tokyo Dome


There were around 110k people who came for both days and I really think that is a huge number!

#9
From where I sit


#10
Our tickets

As expected, Taylor began the concert with the first song in 1989 album - Welcome to New York.
Everyone was so excited and was in high tension! The stage setting was in black and white with backdrops of New York City and neon signs showing "Broadway" and "42nd street". 

#11

#12

#13
Courtesy of Getty Images

#14
Courtesy of www.marieclaire.com



After the first song, Taylor took off her shimmering jacket and continued with her second song - New Romantics. The crowds continued to scream with excitement and Taylor said "mo-ri-a-gatte-ru" (盛り上がってる) which means "getting excited" in Japanese.

#15


#16
Courtesy of http://tswiftla.tumblr.com/

#17
Blank Space

#18
Courtesy of www.marieclaire.com

#19


#20


#21


#22
How You Get The Girl

I love "How You Get The Girl" stage setting a lot because there were a lot of lights going on, even on Taylor's outfit! The pink LED lights just blink randomly and they look so pretty!

#23
Courtesy of twitter.com/1989TourPics


#24


#25

#26
I Know Places
#27
All You Had To Do Was Stay

Taylor's fifth outfit was a little sexy with white crop top, shorts, and thigh-high boots performing "All You Had To Do Was Stay" and "I Know Places". 

#28
     


After changing to her sixth outfit, Taylor took her guitar and walked on the stage which rose upon the ground performing "You are in love", "Clean" and "Love Story". 

#29


#30

#31
Oh ya did I mentioned that the stage can turn 360 degree?



#32


#33


#34
Courtesy of http://togetter.com/

#35



#36


#37


#38


#39
Bad Blood

#40

Seriously, the wristband given to everyone during the concert was AMAZING!
It lighted up according to urm.. frequency of the song (I guess?) which is super cool. At first I thought it was the movement sensor but lighting up at them same time at certain rhythm must be something else right?  


#41



#42
Enchanted / Wildest Dream



For the final song - Shake it Off, all the crowds got up and dance along. As hard as it was to say goodbye, we did our best to enjoy the moment for being able to hear LIVE from Taylor Swift and breathed in the same air as her. I felt so contented and happy.
For me, this tour is like a promise between Taylor and her Japanese fans, a once in a while gathering of all her fans to tell them how well she is now and how different she currently is compare to last few years.
I believe all of the fans who came felt the same way. And I strongly think Taylor Swift felt the love Japanese fans have for her that night. 
Until next time, Sayonara Taylor!

 #43


#44


#45


Here is Taylor Swift's outfit for the entire #1989TourTokyo done by TS Tumblr fans.




Courtesy of http://tswiftla.tumblr.com/


#1989TourTokyo Set Lists
1. Welcome To New York (1989)
2. New Romantics (1989)
3. Blank Space (1989)
4. I Knew You Are Trouble. (RED)
5. I Wish You Would (1989)
6. How You Get the Girl (1989)
7. I Know Places (1989)
8. All You Had To Do Was Stay (1989)
9. You Are In Love(1989)
10. Clean (1989)
11. Love Story (Fearless)
12. Style (1989)
13. This Love (1989)
14. Bad Blood (1989)
15. We are Never Ever Getting Back Together [Rock ver.] (RED)
16. Wildest Dreams (1989)
17. Out Of The Woods (1989)
18. Shake It Off (1989)




2 comments:

  1. Oh dear I love this woman! So exciting to hear you has such a great time. I didn't get any tickets for the concerts in Germany so I am spending all my time looking thorugh tumblr & youtube for other peoples experiences! Love the photos you took :)

    Ella xx
    Kaleidoscope-of-Heartbeats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, I'm happy to heard that you enjoyed this post :)
      Indeed, this woman is amazing!

      Delete