Omotesando Koffee

I love coffee. Period. 
Located at Tokyo's Champs Élysées, Omotesando Koffee is widely known among the westerners compare to the locals. 

#1

No idea how anyone found out about this place because it was located at a rather remote area - in a small Japanese house at the backstreet of Omotesando. Even a "local" like me knew about it from Instagrams. The space is filled with zen decoration, looking lively, inviting and very unpretentious.


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7

"He works within a cube frame that can't be much bigger than 3 x 3 metres, pulling espresso shots on a pristine La Cimbali machine. " ---Time Out Tokyo

As funny as it sounds, there is no heavy queue although this place is only operated by one barista. We endured a wait of about twenty minutes before we were served. The main reason of zero crowd might be due to no table or chair for visitors to chill around. 

I was waiting for my coffee while telling myself not to give high hope on the coffee because I got disappointed most of the time when the food taste less than what I expected. Overrated things are not necessary good right? 

After a few shots, I sipped my coffee.    

I do not know how to describe it but every part of my taste buds was alternately satisfied. The coffee tasted like nothing I have ever tried before and was extremely addictive. The aroma, and the texture is so clean and distinct. Moreover, the right temperature and adequate amount of sugar makes everything a perfect combination.   

#8


#9



Some said that this coffee place is just a temporary pop up store which I hope is untrue because I am sure every coffee lover who tries it will be devastated to see it gone. Do march over to this place when you are around the area. You will be amazed :)


Address :
〒150-0001
東京都渋谷区神宮前4-15-3
Tel : +81-3-5413-9422
Business Hour : 10:00-19:00



0 comments:

Post a Comment