Disneysea Tokyo (part 1)

Hey look!!! I've been to Turkey!!!

#1




hehehehe... no la just kidding..... 

This is part of the attraction in Disneysea Tokyo!

Yes yes, this is my third visit to Disney adventure after Disneyland Tokyo and Paris! =)
 This Disney park is somewhat different because its main attraction is SEA and not the usual LAND.
And it's only in Japan!




We took the train from to Maihama station (舞浜駅) and our adventure started once we hopped down from the train! =)

Turn left once you get out from the train station.
Turn right if you wanna go to Disneyland!

#2




Take the Disney Resort Line (the very cute Disney monorail) to Disneysea (260¥ one way) as it is quite a distance from Maihama station.
I heard some people said that it is possible to walk there but since it was such a hot weather, we decided to take the monorail instead.
Plus, there is no chance to see this cute Mickey handles other than this Disney Resort Line! =D

#3

#4




The still-empty-parking-lot. 
This is just 1/5 of the parking spaces!!
Can you imagine the scene when all of this spaces are filled?
FYI, 2 cars can be parked in ONE parking bracket!
#5


Outfit of the day =)
#6
Lace top from Forever21 x Issey Miyake tote


Our entrance tickets
#7


The Disney globe welcoming all the visitors upon entering Disneysea!
#8


#9


The streets
#10


#11


The replica of the oh-so-famous SS Columbia located at New York Harbor.
#12


Waiting for our turn to board on to the ship!
#13



Thank God it was sunny that day.
Because weather report said that it will rain!
Looks like the forecast is not that accurate sometimes.

#14


#15



Among all the attractions in the theme park, I think I like The Arabia Coast the most. Because the buildings are so colorful and middle east like!
The skies were so blue that day and I swear I did not edit the intensity at all!
Just an edit to clear the filter of the photos.  
#16


#17


#18


#19



Arabian Dining.
We had naan and curry =)

#20



And guess what, we met Jasmine and .........
 I have no idea who he is! I think he is the bad guy in Aladdin but I don't know his name!

#21


Anyone know his name?
#22



Hope you enjoy the post!
This is just PART 1 of the post!
Stay tuned for more about the SEA part!!



Disneysea 1-Day Passport :
(as of April 2014)
Adult -> 6400¥
Junior -> 5500¥
Child -> 4200¥


6 comments:

  1. his name is Jaffar (xsure of the spelling though)
    ahh you're so lucky got to go to these places..too bad I can't afford it. have some savings but have to use them for other stuffs =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! Yes I recall it already! His name is really Jaffar!! =)
    I'm sure one day you will have the chance to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my babe! Was that the Issey Miyake Bao bao Bag?? Please tell me we used the same one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is babe! :) you have one too eh? twin bag then! :D

    ReplyDelete