Thai Food Attempt in Japan

It has been such a long time since I have a satisfying meal.
I have withdraw myself from taking hostel meal and started to cook  since 3 months ago.
rolling on the floorCooking by ourselves are challenging. Especially when you are busy with studies and dating

Last week we decided to visit a Thai restaurant around my town. This restaurant was recommended by YW's host father by chance when we were on our way to his house! We were still doubting the genuinity of their Thai foods although the exterior of the restaurant look pretty convincing. I mean who would actually believe that sushi in Malaysia is as good as the one in Japan right?


#1



#2


#3


#4


#5



The interior

#6
A big wall with the face of Buddha upon entering the restaurant.


#7
Our  Buddha crafted dining table. 

#8
Our seats


#9
The other side of the restaurant with different deco


#10

They even decorated their menu this way! Not forget to mention that that Elephant motive on the cover are actually 3D!!

#11


Now the foods. I really love fish. But I never cook or eat any fish here. Because I cannot stand the raw smell of fish and furthermore to clean up the fish itself is a dreadful task.
So we ordered the fish here without thinking twice. Btw, it's hard to find fish that is in its original shape that is less than 30cm here in Japan. I think because the country is surrounded by sea, all the fishes that they caught are from deep blue ocean, which means in VERY big size. And shop usually sells them in parts instead of whole piece.

#12



Next is softshell crab! Oh my God it's soooooo nice!!! The crabs are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Although I do love it more if the crab is crunchier XD. And the sauce!!!! I have no idea what is that but it really did increase my appetite!


#13



This is the grilled cuttlefish. It does not look more than ordinary but it made me to have a second and third try although I'm not a big fan of it!

#14



The Fried Egg. I always have this habit where I will order fried egg no matter what when I'm in Thai restaurant. Seriously how can you not do that? Although it's pricey for a plate of egg but of that size but trust me it's worth it! Do order fried egg during your next visit to Thai's!  

#15


This green curry that is so small for sharing. We ordered ala-carte  for this but maybe the waitress mistaken is as for a person's......

#16





#17
The very cute elephant chopstick





Overall I'm satisfy with the ambiance, service and  of course food!
Although it's a bit pricey compare to other Japanese restaurant and quite a distance from my hostel, I would definitely go visit there again if I have my craving XD
This meal cost around ¥7000++ (around RM280). Quite reasonable I would say. The only thing that I think expensive is the rice! Seriously around RM10 for one plate of rice!!!
surprise



ROM ASIA THAI HOUSE AND DINING
Opens daily (rest on Monday)
Business time : 1130-2230 (rest hour from 1430-1730)
Location : Nearby Yamadenki Kisarazu (It would be on your left if you drive from Apita to Yamadadenki)



4 comments:

  1. 7000yen for a person or what?? god damn expensive wei!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la... for 5 person la... hehe.... so kira reasonable right?? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello princess! =p haha 7000yen for 5 person still okay la. plus the environment so niceee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Henry! yalo! environment to Thai-ish!! XD

    ReplyDelete