Thaipusam (but nothing to do with Thaipusam post)

Thanks to Thaipusam that we had another holiday and of course, we give ourselves another treat to Sunway! (Wondering why I never grew bored with that place)

After being convinced that this "GREAT DAY" Malaysian movie is worth a watch, I gave it a try and found out it wasn't bad at all! Man.. Malaysia's film industry has improved A LOT. You guys out there should really give it a try. If you are a Malay or an Indian pun bolehlah tonton. Apa salahnya? =)


Time for food!!
DENG DENG DENG DENG~~~~~~
Went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng =)
My Beloved (Non-halal.. Skip this part if you want)


Black Pepper Pork Chop..
Got so disappointed because actually I was there for Curry Pork Chop. But Curry Pork Chop is ONLY available on Friday for the value lunch set!!!! I miss it a lot! Since when did I last have it!!!!?
This one wasn't really nice because they grill the pork instead of frying it. I like grilled black pepper chicken chop. But not this one. 

The almost 30cm tall juice~

 I  almost fainted when I saw the cucumber on top of the drinks. (Yes, this is a cucumber juice) This recalled back the memories when I was in Form 3. The guys in my class was assigned to make one set of makanan seimbang (proper meal) during Kemahiran Hidup, and the drinks for the menu was cucumber juice. And to our horror, the juice tasted like shit so awful!!! >.<
(Sorry guys.. But I think that non of you finished that right?)
Ok, maybe it's the recipe's fault~

Yang Wei's choice-->XO Fried Rice
But I don't think that there's any bit of XO in it~ Cheat one~~


(Skip the part in between)

Continue with dinner.
We decided to have dinner at around 6pm++ at Sushi Zanmai after being recommended several times by my housemate. Indeed, as what she said, we had to queue and had to wait for 10 minutes before we were being seated.

And behold~~~~
DENG DENG DENG DENG~~~~



I'm so sorry that I forgotten the name for this both but seriously they are terrific!!!!!
I've never tasted sushi like this before in Sushi King or Sakae or any other sushi restaurant.
These are really nice!! They even baked the upper part so that it got a bit burnt on the surface and ulala!!!


Curry Rice.. I forgotten when did I started to like Curry Rice until I would wanna order it almost everytime when I''m in a sushi restaurant. This one from Sushi Zanmai did not impressed me well. But still you can give it a try. 


This is the Okonomiyaki. But my mum couldn't remember the long name, so she decided to call it Ekonomi-yaki instead. haha! Even though I tried to correct her, still she is reluctant to change. So ok-lah~~ Ekonomi-yaki which will mean economic grilled =)
This one sort of impressed me. In fact it's bigger and more creatively cooked than Sushi King's.
But of course this is pricier too.
This has got Unagi, Mayo, Fish and Seaweed and Fish flakes as the topping. Mamamia~!
But the plain Okonomiyaki actually taste almost the same to my mum's! Bravo mama!!
All of you can come to my house to order next time.. Hehe~

And at last, before heading back to Shah Alam, we stopped by at Empire's to look for the Macaroon. This was the shop I visited......

The Whisk.
The shop is so vintage. I like the design of that place. However it's a bit dark in there. Maybe they should try to put more light bulb. 

When I was there, there were ONLY 2 XL SIZE MACAROON LEFT.
But I was so eager to taste it that I bought it with freaking RM8.
Yes my dear.. RM8 for a thing that has diameter of ONLY 5cm dessert.

I bought the purple one. But I dunno what exactly was the flavour. But it taste very different from all the desserts that I had before. I have no proper vocab to describe how it taste because I have very limited English. =P
I don't even know what is the thing in between the Macaroon. I think it's some kind of mousse.
But this thing gets sweeter as I eat it. So share it with your friend or anyone. I don't think you want your sugar level to tripled just because of this right?

Notice that I edited a lot on the picture? That is because the image quality is so bad that I can hardly stand. But still I wanna post it so I edited some cute faces on it to enhance the whole photo.  

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment