TBOWL in SUNWAY

I've finished my semester 4 at last. *PHEW*
 Feeling happy and sad at the same time because this indicates that Monkashou (Killer exam) will be around the corner (which is around the corner now) very soon. =.=lll
But of course, I still can't caged myself. So I flew to Sunway straight after I finished my oral exam at around 9am. 

We had lunch at Sunway and decided to try out this new toilet concept restaurant just a level above the entrance. 

TBOWL ( I think it stands for Toilet Bowl) haha!

Photo taken from Google because I forgotten to take a photo of it.


Deco at the main entrance. See the sausage in the shape of 'you know what'?

BIG bath tub 

Table : Basin. Chair : Toilet Bowl

Some accessories to cheer up the pale basin.

Longer bathtub table for 8-10 pax~

Even the menu has a toothbrush on it.


Some wall deco

Mushroom soup. The bowl look just like a mini bathtub.

Fried rice with cheese baked chicken.

Fried Udon? Forgotten. Sorry!


Pictures of us with the foods =)

The food doesn't taste bad. But it doesn't fascinate me either.  
Compare to other branch, this one seems to be a little plain and boring because there isn't anything 'toilet' other than the chair and table. 
I bet your grandparents will NEVER wanna go to this place XD
Because they will feel kinda weird and possibly nausea too. 
Not much comment to write.
Oh ya, I think that this shop is NOT HALAL.

Rating : 2.5

Oh ya, I heard from my friend that there is another hospital concept restaurant in Penang Queensbay mall! 
Should be fun to try it out someday..

After lunch, we went to Red Box and spent 2 hours there...
~~~~~lalalalala~~~~
The Red Box manager nearly wanna sign contract with me for having such a good voice and want me to become their ambassador..
(no la.. just jokin~ hehe~)

After that, MOVIE!!!!


This movie is seriously good. I never expect that it'll be this good!
Descriptions are beyond words! So why don't you go watch it yourself?
Don't worry, it'll worth your penny. 
The story is amazing, with amazing actors, amazing effects, amazing characters etc.
I just can't stop praising myself for choosing this movie over TRON.
=)

Last but not the least 
Have any clue on what am I "doing"?

Photo of the day

SMILE! =)

9 comments:

  1. wow....toilet concept restaurant. Senpai, ur expression in the last photo is funny. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would try it if they serve real poos..eheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!! made as if I'm pooing~~ opps~~ haha!!
    they did serve real poo! ( no la~~actually is ice cream in poo shape la~ haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog la Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. no kar-men.. you really should try out the one in queensbay.. haha.. i think it's better than here's.

    anonymous--> i know u r yang wei =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. no. i was actually referring to your last picture.

    ok fine. i lied.

    it wasn't disgusting.

    it was leaning towards disgustingly cute sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kar-men... It wasn't polite to say that to ur kakak u see... =P

    Naughty you =P
    I shall post more 'disgustingly cute' photo next time.. hehe~~
    But really glad that u actually know what I was trying to performed XD kakaz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. eww,, haha. i didnt know such restaurant exist at malaysia.
    gambar ape last skali tu?haha

    ReplyDelete