Birthday wish list ♥

I want to officially announce that this is 
My 19th's Birthday Wish List for 2010!
Please look at it carefully and see if you can get anything for the Princess!
(although it looks quite impossible)XD


Canon 500D (!!!)
Have always wanted a pro camera..


iTouch (Just want it so that I have a collection of APPLE)


Ticket to Paris (*****)
My dream~~ (Quite impossible to receive a pair of free trip ticket to Paris at this age)

Seiko watch
Wanna get rid of my Esprit already..

Cartier Bracelet
Mature yet stylish =)

 Tiffany & Co necklace
Super obsession towards Tiffany~

Coach Poppy Tote =)
Ahh...... Cute....

My customise jersey.. Cool.. No one with number 14 yet.. ;)

Not forgotten Beetle Volkswagen =)
Please daddy please.. I promise that I'll be a good girl.. *wink wink*
Private holiday in an inn
Gonna spend my birthday at Penang BayView Hotel..
So consider realized already la~~

Sticky Candy with my name on it =) 
I think they sell this customized candy  in One Utama.. According to Farhanah =)
Gift Voucher perhaps?
Gift voucher that can buy anything I want..
From clothes to accessories.. From accessories to food =)


Isn't it good if my wish list can all come true??
But it's just a list..
I know that it will never come true cause all the thing that I list down are quite irrational..
Anyway.. It's just a list..
And it's my birthday..
So why not make a fuss about it??
After all.. This is my last year with my age starting with the number ' 1'..
From next year onwards, I'll be 20..
Oh gosh.. Don't even feel like facing it..
I'm going to be in the next phase of my life soon..
It sounds so scary!!

Nah.. I'm gonna be more serious ever since..
So here is a more proper birthday wish that I would wish it will come true..

 

1.  WISDOM
Yup.. I hope to be wiser.. Make wiser decision..
Try not behave like a kid..
And have wiser mind in studies..

2.  HAVE MORE PATIENT  AND ENDURANCE
Won't get emo and angry easily especially facing with studies..
Try to tackle and upgrade my mind too..
And won't want to be dependent on Yang Wei so much.
(but it sounds quite impossible huh?)

3. NOT TO SIMPLY SPEND MONEY
I will buy so many useless things that I felt useful and feel guilty with that later.
Try to visit my room and you will understand..
I bought so many makeup stuffs that I don't even use regularly..
I just like to buy..
But with Peel Fresh Orange juice which cost  arond RM5, I feel that it's expensive.
Silly me.
Penny wise pound foolish.. =.=lll

4. TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND CARE MORE FOR
MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS
What is more important than the person beside you?
Nothing but the person who you love and loves you.
You won't feel rich even if you are physically loaded with cash but without the person who share your richness..
Sometimes when my parents call..
I just answer them without sincerity..
" oh.. yala....." "ok la..." "no la... erm..." "bye."
Come to think of it.. I'm really a bad girl..
Slap me please..

5. TO APPRECIATE
The most importantly, learn to appreciate TIME...
Not to spend so much time on Facebook.. 
And I've decided to hand my notebook to Yang Wei on weekdays and get it back ONLY ON WEEKENDS.

6.  LOVE MY DARLING MORE =)
As time goes on, I feel that I've take Yang Wei for granted.
I always assume that he'll be right beside me forever..
But there isn't a thing such as forever..
Can you buy a Jimmy Choo stilettos and wear it FOREVER??
Although Yang Wei loves me very much today..
He may leave me tomorrow if the nerves in his mind send the wrong impulse suddenly..
So I must treat him well and love him for as far as I can  ♥

7. ACHIEVED MY DREAMS
I have a lot of dreams which I want to make them come true..
I think I'll make a  '100 must-do list' in the future..
One of them is getting marry either on a wide green field on the hill or by the seaside with the breeze.
Must for now..
My biggest dream is get my ass off to Japan.
Konichiwa!

8. TRY TO SLIM DOWN BEFORE I GET TO JAPAN
If I didn't do this.. How am I going to enter Ofuro (public bath) when I'm in Japan?
Because they don't have private bath..
All they have is just Bisexual tub or Unisexual tub..
All you have to do is get yourself naked and there you go..

9. PUT MORE EFFORT ON SKIN CARE
I'm too lazy to care for my skin..
Lazy bone~
I'm so lazy that I can't to do mask for even once a week.
That is why my skin always look so dull..
And pimples always pop out here and there..
And the pores are getting bigger and bigger.
So have to put more effort already!!
When you reach 20, your skin will not be so youthful anymore Sharon!!!

10. ....
Last but not the least..
I don't know what to write..
Can you give me some ideas on what I should give myself at my 19?
Write it in the comment box please..
I will appreciate it lots!!

Wish me a Happy Birthday too!
Thanks for viewing my blog..
Have a good day
and
Please come again!

(Smile before you leave! =)





2 comments:

  1. haha, hope u can get all of these wonderful things xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! thanks sion.. i hope that will happen too XD

    ReplyDelete